This Asian Kale Salad is perfect as a side dish or even a main! Crisp vegetables dressed with a ginger and tamari dressing give this kale salad an Asian flair.
- 6 cups kale, packed (stems removed and chopped)*
- 1 cup hulled edamame
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup garlic infused extra virgin olive oil (regular olive oil will work here too!)
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp low sodium tamari
- 1 Tbsp chives
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a large bowl, combine the kale, edamame, carrot, bell pepper and chives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients – oil, vinegar, ginger, tamari, chives, and lime juice.
- Toss the dressing over the salad and enjoy!
*Kale is low FODMAP in 1/2 cup serving, if sensitive to kale or following the elimination portion of the low FODMAP diet, please limit serving to 1/2 cup of kale (this salad will make about 10-12 servings)
ingredients are considered low FODMAP according to the Monash University app.
- Category: salad, low fodmap, gluten free, grain free, dairy free
- Cuisine: asian
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 228
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 270 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg