This simple, chocolatey, nutritious, make-ahead dessert is just what you need when that sweet tooth is calling. 5 ingredients plus any toppings you like and you’ll have a pudding that will satisfy that sweet craving in no time!
- 1 cup Chocolate Blue Diamond Almond Breeze
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp nut butter (any nut or seed butter will work!)
- In a large bowl or cup, combine the almond milk, chia seeds and vanilla.
- Place chia mixture in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- The next morning, remove the thickened chia mixture from the fridge and place in a high powered blender or food processor.
- Add the maple syrup and nut butter and blend until desired consistency (the longer you blend the smoother it will be).
- Place back in the fridge to chill before serving.
- Top however you desire! (we love granola or fresh fruit!)
While the blended consistency of this pudding is really a treat if you don’t care for the chewy texture of chia seeds, it does require a high-powered blender. If you don’t have a high-powered blender, don’t worry about blending and enjoy the chewy little chia!
Simply combine all the ingredients together in the first step (mix thoroughly) and place in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight and enjoy your pudding as soon as you remove it from the fridge!
- Category: Dessert, Snack