- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Sprinkle of Salt
- Sprinkle of Pepper
- 3 Rosemary Sprigs
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Set oven to 450 degrees.
- Put a tablespoon of butter in a skillet. Once it completely melts and gets kind of foamy, add in the onions.
- While the onions are caramelizing, it’s time to chop! Chop up the garlic, rosemary, peppers, and jalapenos.
- Cube the sweet potatoes and put in a large bowl.
- Once the onions are caramelized, add the peppers and jalapenos to the skillet and stir.
- After about 5 minutes, add the skillet mixture in the sweet potatoes bowl and stir in the sliced rosemary, garlic, and olive oil.
- Line a baking tray and evenly spread the mixture out. Bake for 30 minutes or until sweet potatoes are soft.
- Take out of the oven and create two divets. Crack egg into the divets.
- Put skillet back in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until eggs are firm.
- Cuisine: Breakfast