A dip similar to hummus that is perfect with some of your favorite chopped fresh vegetables or cracker! Creamy, fresh, and flavorful – this will be a favorite snack in no time.
1 can (15 ounce) Great Northern Beans
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¼ cup sunflower seed butter, unsweetened
¼ cup canola oil
½ cup water, to thin
½ cup fresh chopped dill
- Add beans, garlic, salt, and sunflower seed butter to a food processor. Scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Stream the canola oil into the machine while it is running, stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
- Add the water a little bit at a time until the mixture resembles hummus. You may not need all the water.
- Add the dill while pulsing the dip a few times to mix it in. Serve with chopped vegetables or your favorite cracker.
This recipe is free from the top 8 major allergens.
- Category: side dish
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 102
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 214 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g
Keywords: dip, hummus, allergy free, gluten free, dairy free, lunch