- 5 lemons
- 1 12oz package of cranberries
- 5 apples (red or green, depending on how tart you want your juice to be)
- 1 large box of strawberries
- 1 tsp of ground cloves
- 1 bottle of champagne brut or sparkling wine
- Wash cranberries.
- Wash and peel lemons.
- Wash and core apples.
- Wash and cut tops of strawberries.
- Toss all fruit and clove ingredients into the juicer and activate.
- Stir juice.
- Pour two shots into your glass (use a large spoon to hold back any foam) and top off with
- Garnish with cranberries.
- Enjoy your CranApple Clove Sparkler!
- Category: drinks, beverage, holiday, fruit, vega
- Cuisine: drinks, beverage, holiday