Quinoa flakes replace traditional oats in this crispy quinoa granola full of sweet maple and warming cinnamon. Tastes amazing on yogurt, a smoothie bowl, on top of fruit or all on it’s own!
- 3 cups quinoa flakes
- 1 cup quinoa crisps
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp almond butter (or any other nut butter)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, combine the quinoa flakes, quinoa crisps, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, melt the almond butter and coconut oil. Stir to combine.
- Mix the maple syrup and vanilla into the nut butter and coconut oil mixture.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the granola onto the prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown. After 20 minutes, rotate the pan in the oven.
- Allow to cool on the pan for about 20 minutes before serving or packaging.
*This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but ingredients are used in amounts compliant with the Monash University App and guidelines. Please eat the foods that make you feel your best!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Category: breakfast, granola, snack, low fodmap, gluten free, dairy free, vegan
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 96
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 mg
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg