A simple, homemade, clean and green essential oil room spray that adds a refreshing scent to any room in the house. Made with water, alcohol, and essential oils this DIY room spray couldn’t get any easier!
- 4 oz glass bottle
- 2 oz (4 Tbsp) water
- 1 oz (2 Tbsp) alcohol (plain rum or vodka works)
- 20 drops of jasmine essential oil*
- 10 drops of orange essential oil*
- Combine water, alcohol, and essential oils in the 4 oz glass bottle.
- Shake ingredients and spritz around the home for a fresh and clean scent!
Make sure to shake before each use.
*You can use 10-40 drops of any essential oils you wish! This is just a blend I love.
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: essential oils, home, cleaning, room spray