November is all about pumpkins and warming spices, and this Fall Spice Pumpkin Bread is packed with both! A quick bread perfect for sharing with guests, or taking as a host/hostess gift. Laced with cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg but the secret ingredient in this bread is curcumin powder that adds vibrancy and a health boost!
- 1 3/4 cup gluten free all purpose flour blend (traditional all purpose flour works here too)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp curcuFRESH turmeric curcumin powder
- 3/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 1/3 cups turbinado sugar (I prefer NOW Foods)
- 1/3 cup butter (I use Green Valley Organics lactose-free)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, sift all ingredients from the flour through the nutmeg together.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the sugar, butter, eggs and pumpkin together until fluffy.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in three rounds alternating with the almond milk and vanilla, mixing well between each round.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour.
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but the ingredients used are individually used in low FODMAP amounts according to the Monash University App.
Please pay attention to your body and eat what makes you feel best!
- Category: bread, quick bread, breakfast, baked goods, low FODMAP, gluten free, lactose free
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 203
- Sugar: 22 g
- Sodium: 272 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 31 mg