- 1 lb potato gnocchi
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large zucchini, shaved into thin slices with a vegetable peeler
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- pepper to taste
- Bring medium pot of water to a boil. Boil gnocchi following directions on package.
- While the water comes to a boil, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute 1 to 2 minutes.
- Next, add zucchini, tomatoes, nutmeg, salt and black pepper.
- Combine vegetable saute with cooked gnocchi.
- Stir in parley and sprinkle with parmesan.
Originally from Finish Line Fueling by Jackie Dikos, RD CSSD, CLT
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dinner, Lunch, Vegetarian
- Cuisine: Italian