- 1/2 cup green banana flour (I love NOW Foods)
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp flax meal
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened original or vanilla
- 1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and spritz with a non-stick cooking spray of your choice.
- In a large bowl, combine the green banana flour, eggs, flax, baking soda, vanilla, coconut sugar, salt almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and nutmeg. Mix until combined.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter onto the heated skillet and top with blueberries.
- Cook on each side for about 2 minutes.
- Top with nut butter, fruit, maple syrup, or whatever your favorite pancake topping is!
*Green Banana Flour has not been tested for FODMAP content, but all other ingredients are low FODMAP according to the Monash University app.
- Category: breakfast, low FODMAP, gluten free, dairy free, grain free
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 116
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 573 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Protein: 5 g