I am just popping in for a quick “hello!” today.
Brian and I have been busy the past couple of days and there is a lot to share, but you will just have to wait until next week to find out about what we have been up to! 😉
Here are some hints:
We sampled delicious food at an Indianapolis restaurant.
We tried our first hot yoga class…and we did it together!
Because I don’t want to leave it all for next week, and it is St. Patrick’s Day Eve I thought I would share a healthy and delicious Shamrock Shake inspired smoothie with you.
Healthy Shamrock Smoothie
Yields: 1 smoothie
Nutrition: Calories–230 Fat–5g Protein–22g Carbs–29g
- 1/2 scoop Cookies n Cream protein powder (I am sure this would work with vanilla or even chocolate, I just had cookies n cream on hand!)
- 1/2 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2/3 frozen banana
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 packet of stevia
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
Combine all ingredients in a blender, mix until smooth. Enjoy!!
I hope you all have a Happy St. Patrick’s Day!