- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Mix together the flour, salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, pumpkin and peanut butter.
- Combine the wet and dry mixtures together until thoroughly combined. Add water as needed to make the dough workable. The dough should be dry and stiff.
- Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface about a half inch thick and cut into any shape you want with a cookie cutter. Bake about 40-50 minutes or until the treats are hard and crunchy.
- Store in an airtight container.
This makes a lot of dog treats. I typically make half the batch and freeze the other half of the dough for use at a later date.
- Category: dog treats