These Homemade No Bake Granola Bars come together in just 15 minutes! They are perfect for sharing with friends and enjoying as snacks for the week.
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten free if necessary)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 raw unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp, chia, or flax seeds or a mixture of the 3
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup*
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Combine the oats, coconut, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and other seeds in a large bowl. Mix until combined.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the brown rice syrup and almond butter over medium heat. Constantly stir until bubbling.
- Remove the mixture from heat and mix in the vanilla, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Add the almond butter mixture to the oat mixture and mix until combined.
- Line an 8×8 or 9×9 pan with wax paper.
- Dump the granola mixture into the pan and flatten with damp fingers. Make sure to press into the pan very well!
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into 16 bars.
- Store in the refrigerator or the freezer.
*I prefer brown rice syrup in place of maple syrup or honey because it is very thick, which makes the bars stick together well and it may be low FODMAP (although it has not been tested).
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but ingredients are used in amounts compliant with the Monash University App and guidelines. Please eat the foods that make you feel your best!
This recipe was adapted from Uproot Kitchen’s Essential Nut and Seed Granola Bar
- Category: snack, bar, low FODMAP, granola, gluten free, dairy free
- Cuisine: snack
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 183
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 48 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Protein: 3 g