Dried herbs blend together for a spice mix that tastes pretty darn close to the store-bought ranch packet mix without all the crazy add-ins. Easy and tasty ranch dip is at your fingertips with this homemade ranch packet mix!
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp dehydrated chives
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- For mixing into dip: 1/2 cup sour cream lactose-free sour cream or your favorite yogurt/yogurt alternative.*
- Combine all of the herbs to make 1/4 cup of the ranch mix.
- To make the dip: mix 1 Tbsp of the ranch spice mix into 1/2 cup of your favorite sour cream or plain yogurt/yogurt alternative.
- Enjoy with your favorite raw vegetables.
*My favorite way to make this a low FODMAP dip is to use Green Valley Organics lactose-free sour cream.
- Category: appetizer, dip, spice mix, low FODMAP