These muffins are an excellent grain-free addition to breakfast or snack time. The almond flour gives the muffins a light texture and a slightly nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with the sweet and tart blueberries.
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour (I used NOW Foods)
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup banana
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (but not thawed) blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease and line 10-12 cups in a standard 12 muffin baking tin.
- Combine dry ingredients (almond flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, and salt) in a medium bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients (eggs, banana, coconut oil, vinegar, and vanilla) in a mixer bowl.
- Next, add dry ingredients in small batches to the wet ingredients.
- Once combined, carefully fold in the blueberries.
- Fill each muffin cup about 1/3-1/2 full.
- Bake for 15-18 min.
- Enjoy!!! 🙂
These muffins freeze well! We love to store them in the freezer for mornings or snack times when we need something quick.
- Category: breakfast, snack