Roasted fennel has a slightly sweet and mild flavor that will pair with your favorite main dish.
- 2 Fennel bulbs, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, a silicone baking mat or foil
- Place the fennel, olive oil, and sea salt into a large bowl and toss until all of the fennel is coated with seasoning.
- Spread the fennel evenly on the prepared baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes or until the fennel is soft.
- Enjoy as a side dish or a salad topper.
Fennel is low FODMAP in a half cup serving.
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but ingredients are used in amounts compliant with the Monash University App and guidelines. Please eat the foods that make you feel your best!
- Category: side dish, vegetable, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, grain free, paleo-friendly, whole30
- Cuisine: side dish