Nutty almond flour, hearty oats, crunchy walnuts, and sweet dark chocolate come together in a cookie that hardly tastes as healthy as it is!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup Love Grown Super Oats
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, super oats, sea salt and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut oil and maple syrup. Add to the dry ingredients and combine thoroughly.
- Add the walnuts and dark chocolate chips to the cookie dough.
- Scoop cookies with an ice cream scoop onto the prepared cookie sheets and flatten with damp hands before baking.
- Bake at 325 for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool on wax paper and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: gluten free, dairy free, egg free, vegan
- Cuisine: cookie, baked good, treat, snack