Salmon marinated in a sweet and savory Maple Dijon dressing is the perfect low FODMAP main dish. Pair with your favorite vegetable side or place on top of a bed of greens, and your meal is complete!
- 6 Tbsp (1/3 cup) FODY Foods Maple Dijon Dressing, divided
- 4, 4oz salmon fillets
- Marinate the salmon by placing the fillets and 4 Tbsp of the dressing into a large bowl or zipper top bag. Toss to coat and marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the remaining dressing (2 Tbsp) into the bottom of a 9×13 inch clear baking dish.
- Place the salmon fillets in the baking dish and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the internal temperature of the fish is 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
I have not tested this with a different brand of dressing, so feel free to test away and let me know in the comments section which dressings/marinades work for you!
- Category: dinner, lunch, low fodmap, gluten free, grain free, dairy free
- Serving Size: 1 fillet
- Calories: 277
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 185 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Protein: 23 g