- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/3 cup green chiles, sliced
- 1/4 cup chives, fresh or freeze-dried
- 1 inch fresh ginger, minced
- 2 green onion tops, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 stalk lemon grass (can use 2 Tbsp of freeze-dried lemon grass)
- 2 Tbsp coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp water
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until the mixture is a smooth paste consistency. Take several breaks to scrape the sides of the food processor down.
- Use in any recipe that calls for Thai Green Curry Paste – you may need to alter the portion used while cooking based on your taste preference.
- Category: condiment, low FODMAP, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, vegan
- Cuisine: Thai