This Moroccan Sheet Pan Dinner is a simple one pan meal that is perfect for week nights! It’s gluten free, grain free, dairy free, and low FODMAP.
- 6 carrots, chopped
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1 small eggplant, cubed
- 1 Tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 2 Tbsp freeze dried chives
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all vegetables, spices and chicken in a large bowl and stir to coat.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken has an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
*The ingredients in this recipe are considered low FODMAP, but this recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content.
- Category: dinner, sheet pan, one pan, low FODMAP, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, paleo
- Cuisine: Moroccan
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 292
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 766 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Protein: 25 g