This healthier zucchini bread doesn’t skip a beat. The sweetness from the banana replaces half of the sugar in the original zucchini bread recipe. The end result is a sweet, soft, and delicious loaf of zucchini bread that will have you coming back for seconds.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 3 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup mashed banana puree
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups gluten free all purpose flour (can use regular all purpose flour if you tolerate gluten)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray two loaf pans with coconut oil spray.
- Combine the eggs, melted coconut oil, zucchini, vanilla and banana puree in the blender.
- Blend until completely combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter evenly in the two prepared loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean
- Category: quick bread, breakfast, bread, snack