These energy bites are perfect for a quick snack when you’re on the go!
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 2 scoops of your favorite unflavored protein powder (I enjoy Vital Proteins Marine Collagen)*
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1Tbsp chia seed (I loveNOW Foods)
- 1 Tbsp hemp seed (I love NOW Foods)
- 1/2 cup creamy, natural peanut butter (other nut butters will work)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
- Combine all ingredients with your hands in a large bowl.
- Lightly wet your palms and fingertips and roll the mixture into bite sized balls.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer and enjoy!
*If looking for a low FODMAP protein powder, check the ingredient list for sweeteners like sugar alcohols (erythritol, xylitol, etc) or added fiber such as chicory root or inulin. These ingredients are high FODMAP.
The ingredients in this recipe are considered low FODMAP according to the Monash Universtiy guidelines.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: snack, bites, balls, low FODMAP, gluten free, grain free, dairy free
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 20 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Protein: 4 g