Coconut sugar and maple syrup combine to make a decadent pie just as wonderful as the traditional version.
- 1 gluten free pie crust
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 3 eggs, whisked lightly
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except for the pie crust in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour ingredients in pie crust and bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 and make for 30 more minutes.
- Cool completely before serving. (about 2-3 hours)
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Category: refined sugar free, gluten free
- Cuisine: pie, dessert