- 4 cups kale
- 1 cup brown rice or quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 12 shrimp (or 2 servings depending on size)
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp pesto
- 1/2 tsp salt
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Once the oil is hot, add the shrimp and cook until pink and opaque (about 7 minutes).
- Next, add the kale, brown rice or quinoa, tomatoes, bell pepper, pesto and salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until the kale is wilted and the vegetables are heated through. Make sure to stir the dish enough to mix the pesto in!
- One everything is heated through, add the red pepper flakes to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: dinner, low fodmap, gluten free, dairy free, seafood
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 357
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 839 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 53 g
- Protein: 30 g