These Pumpkin Banana Muffins are the perfect amount of sweet and satisfying making them an excellent morning meal option.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond oil (or other light tasting oil)
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup mashed banana (about 3 bananas)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie puree)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a 12 piece muffin tin with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together thoroughly (almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and sea salt).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients (eggs, maple syrup, almond oil, almond milk, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar, banana, and pumpkin).
- Combine both the wet and the dry mixture and mix until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly in the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes (a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin should come out clean or with just a few crumbs).
- Category: breakfast, muffin, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, paleo-friendly
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 149 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Protein: 5 g