Oats mix with satisfying hemp and chia seeds, seasonal pumpkin, banana, and pumpkin pie spice for a Pumpkin Overnight Oats breakfast that is just what you need for fuel on busy mornings.
- 1/2 banana, smashed*
- 1/4 cup oats (rolled or quick work well, gluten free if necessary)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or sub your favorite milk)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Toppings optional: nut butter, chopped nuts, sliced banana, dried fruit, etc
- Smash the banana in a container that has a lid.
- Next, add the oats, pumpkin, almond milk, chia seeds, hemp seeds, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and store in the fridge for 3+ hours to allow the mixture to thicken.
- Enjoy and top with whatever sounds good to you!
*green, unripe banana for low FODMAP
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but ingredients are used in amounts compliant with the Monash University App and guidelines. Please eat the foods that make you feel your best!
- Category: gluten free, low fodmap, breakfast, dairy free
- Cuisine: breakfast
- Serving Size: 1 recipe
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 91 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 31 g
- Protein: 8 g