Quinoa is naturally high in plant based protein and SO many other nutrients. Coating chicken with delicious quinoa flour and crisps gives traditional chicken a texture, flavor and protein boost. This Quinoa Crusted Chicken is perfect for those craving crispy chicken of any kind!
- 1/3 cup quinoa crisps
- 1/3 cup quinoa flour
- 1 tsp chives
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb chicken
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Remove any unnecessary fat from the chicken and cut into smaller pieces of desired.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the quinoa crisps, quinoa flour, chives, sea salt, paprika, cumin and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the eggs then the quinoa mixture to thoroughly coat.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all of the chicken is breaded.
- Bake the chicken (you could easily toss chopped and seasoned vegetables onto the pan here for a one pan meal!) at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 minutes or until 165 degrees F internally.
- Remove from the oven, serve and enjoy!
- Category: dinner, gluten free, dairy free, low FODMAP, wee night
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 220
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 330 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 31 g
- Cholesterol: 159 mg