Place all the ingredients on a sheet pan and roast until delicious. These sheet pan fajitas are one of the easiest meals around, making them perfect for a week night!
- 1 sweet potato, cleaned and chopped into quarter size pieces
- 2 bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 2 zucchinis, sliced into strips
- 3 carrots, sliced into strips
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp dried chives
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or zip-top bag (you may need to do this in two bowls or bags depending on size).
- Spread the seasoned vegetables and chicken on 1-2 sheet pans (again depending on size) so that it is laying in an even layer without too much crowding or overlap.
- Roast at 400 degrees for 30 minutes (stirring at the 15 minute mark) or until the chicken is cooked to 165 degrees fahrenheit.
- Serve as is, with whole grain tortillas, tortilla chips, or however you like.
This is a great meal for meal prep! Simply chop all the veggies and chicken ahead of time and you are more than halfway to dinner time!
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but ingredients are used in amounts compliant with the Monash University App and guidelines. Please eat the foods that make you feel your best!
- Category: dinner, low fodmap, gluten free, dairy free, paleo, whole 30
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 261
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 787 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Protein: 33 g