Good Friday morning. Is it me, or did this week fly by? I know that Monday was technically a holiday, but I still had to work so I am very happy to have today off.
I started of the day with a “PB-J Smoothie.”
In the smoothie I put:
- 2/3 of a frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Almond Breeze
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Xanthum Gum
- 2 Splenda packets
- 4 ice cubes and water for volume
The jelly is the strawberries and the peanut butter is the peanut butter…pretty tasty.
Because I have the day off today, I slept in until 7am and now have a list to conquer.
- Clean the bathroom
- Put away laundry
- Sign up for Fort 4 Fitness
- Go to Yoga
- Run 6 miles
- Learn song for Chelsea’s wedding
- Schedule wedding photography meeting
- Make cookies
- Clean/vaccuum the bedroom
- Call the credit union
Because I am attending a yoga class today, I am not going to do a yoga pose of the day. I am going to see what I learn in class!
Later this evening, Brian’s mom and I are going to have a girl’s night…can’t wait 🙂
Leave a comment