My favorite, simple way to bake chicken.
- 1 chicken breast
- salt and pepper to taste (or desired seasonings)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the chicken breast in an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Fill the baking dish with water until the water is about a half an inch high. It should not cover the chicken.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper or desired seasonings on the chicken.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until the chicken has an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve immediately or allow to cool and store in the fridge in a covered container 3-4 days.
This recipe is easily doubled or tripled. Just make sure to increase the pan size.
You can season this dish in any way you want.
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but ingredients are used in amounts compliant with the Monash University App and guidelines. Please eat the foods that make you feel your best!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: chicken, dinner, simple, gluten free, grain free, low FODMAP, dairy free, whole 30, paleo