- 1lb ground chicken
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 2 Tbsp dried chives
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes, low sodium (make sure no garlic or onion added)
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 2 cups vegetable stock (homemade or low-sodium store bought, no garlic or onion added for low FODMAP)
- In a large skillet, brown the chicken for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. This helps bring out the flavor.
- In the base of your slow cooker, combine all of the ingredients including the browned ground chicken.
- Turn the slow cooker to high and allow to cook for about 4 hours.
When ready to serve, make sure the temperature of the chicken in the chili is at least 165 degrees.
Please note that 1/4 cup of butternut squash is low FODMAP.
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but ingredients are used in amounts compliant with the Monash University App and guidelines. Please eat the foods that make you feel your best!
- Category: low fodmap, paleo-friendly, grain free, gluten free
- Cuisine: dinner, slow cooker, main dish