- 1 eggplant, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped chives (fresh) or 1/4 cup freeze-dried chives
- 2 zucchini or 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning*
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Wash and chop all vegetables.
- Dump all ingredients into the base of a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or cook on high for 3-4 hours.
*For low FODMAP, make sure this does not contain onion or garlic.
The ingredients in this recipe are served in low FODMAP portions according to the Monash University app, but the recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content.
- Category: low fodmap, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian, whole 30, paleo
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 155
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 935mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg