- 2 cups frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup, optional
- Allow frozen berries to thaw on the counter for at least 2 hours.
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor or blender and blend until combined.
- Place the jam in a sealable storage container and allow to set in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but the ingredients used are in low FODMAP amounts according to the Monash University App.
- Category: low fodmap, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, paleo
- Serving Size: 1 Tbsp
- Calories: 15
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 0 g