Sweet summer berries truly make this salad. Fresh greens topped with strawberries, blueberries, candied nuts and avocado make this Summer Berry Salad a winner!
- 10 cups loosely packed arugula (you could sub other greens like baby spinach here)
- 1/4 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup spiced nuts, roughly chopped (this recipe makes more than what you need for the recipe, so I put them in an airtight container and save for use at a later date)*
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 3/4 cup Herby Italian Salad Dressing(you will have about 1/4 cup leftover, which is great for using on salads or as a marinade later in the week)
- In a large bowl, combine the arugula, strawberries, blueberries, nuts and avocado.
- Gently toss.
- When ready to serve, top with the herby Italian salad dressing.
*If making the spiced nuts at the same time as the salad, add an hour to the cooking/prep time so the nuts have adequate time to cool before you chop and add to the salad.
Ingredients are added in low FODMAP amounts according to the Monash University app, but because of the combination of FODMAPs in the various foods the overall FODMAP content may be higher. Please pay attention to how your body feels and eat the foods that make you feel the best.
- Category: salad, low fodmap, dinner, lunch, summer, gluten free, dairy free, grain free
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 71
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 86 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg