Sweet Potato Crust Quiche with Broccoli and Bell Peppers is a wonderfully simple meal that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This sweet potato crust quiche is perfect for customizing with your favorite vegetables and cheese!
1 sweet potato cut into thin, round slices
4 large eggs
½ cup cottage cheese
¼ cup broccoli, finely chopped
¼ cup bell pepper finely chopped
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spritz a round pie plate with olive oil cooking spray. Spread the sweet potato slices around the pan creating a crust. Make sure to put some up the sides of the plate. Spray the potatoes with the olive oil cooking spray and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, turn the heat up to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cottage cheese, broccoli, bell pepper, salt, pepper and cheese. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the egg mixture over the sweet potato crust and bake at 375 for about 25-30 minutes until the eggs are set.
- Allow to cool and serve.
- This makes great leftovers! Cover tightly and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: sweet potato crust quiche, meal prep quiche, meal prep, sweet potato, quiche, healthy breakfast