- 1 Sweet Potato
- Cooking Oil Spray (coconut oil or avocado oil spray are my favorite)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash the sweet potato with water and dry with a towel.
- Cut the potato length-wise in about ¼ inch slices.
- Spritz each side with your favorite cooking oil spray. Place the sweet potato slices about 1-2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven, flip, then cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add to your toast bar and top with all your favorite toppings!
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but the ingredients are used in low FODMAP amounts according to the Monash University app.
- Category: breakfast, low fodmap, gluten free, dairy free, grain free, vegan, paleo
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 20
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 0 g