Rich cacao pairs with sweet and tart wild blueberries to make a delicious bowl packed full of anti-oxidants that is perfect for a filling breakfast.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup of your favorite milk (I preferred unsweetened almond milk), plus more to get things going
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 2 tsp cacao
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 date
- Optional Toppings:
- Freeze dried fruit, gogi berries, homemade granola, pumpkin seeds, nut butter, anything that sounds good!
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until desired consistency.
- Top your smoothie with your favorite toppings and enjoy in a bowl with a spoon.
You may need to stop the blender and push things around with a spoon or the end of a long spoon to get things moving in the blender.
- Category: vegan, breakfast
- Cuisine: smoothie, smoothie bowl, breakfast, snack, dessert