When my sweet tooth hits, brownies always provide me with satisfaction. These Coffee Flour Peanut Butter Zucchini Brownies (what a mouth full!!) pair a classic combo, PB and chocolate, with some non-traditional brownie items, coffee flour and zucchini, that really make these sweet treats fantastic!
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (I prefer the natural kind with peanuts and salt as the only ingredients)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coffee flour
- 2 Tbsp flax meal
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life)
- Optional Topping: 1 Tbsp peanut butter and 1 Tbsp chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- Place the peanut butter, maple syrup, zucchini, cocoa powder, coffee flour, flax, vanilla, and baking soda (all ingredients minus the chocolate chips) in a large bowl. Stir until combined.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Dump the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan and flatten the top with the back of a spatula.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Just before serving, add the optional topping by melting 1 Tbsp of peanut butter with 1 Tbsp of chocolate chips either in the microwave by 20 second intervals (stirring between each) or on the stove over medium heat stirring constantly.
- Drizzle the topping over the brownies.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: dessert, gluten free, vegan, dairy free, brownies
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 100 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg