Flavorful roasted vegetables pair with hearty grains and a homemade herby dressing for a side dish that can match the season – just swap out the vegetables!
- ½ cup of the Herby Italian Salad Dressing, divided (can sub your favorite store-bought dressing)*
- 4 cups evenly chopped vegetables (zucchini, tomatoes, bell peppers, anything in season works well)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, quinoa, or any whole grain you love
- Marinate the vegetables in ¼ cup of the Herby Italian Salad Dressing for about 30 minutes.
- Put the chopped vegetables on skewers.*
- Grill the vegetables on high heat for about 10 minutes on each side, or until slightly tender.*
- Toss the grilled vegetables with the cooked rice or grain that you are using and the remaining ¼ cup of the dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you do not want to grill the vegetables, roast at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes.
*This salad dressing is homemade and low FODMAP.
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but ingredients are used in amounts compliant with the Monash University App and guidelines. Please eat the foods that make you feel your best!
- Category: side dish, low fodmap, gluten free, vegan, dairy free
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 179
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 116 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g