- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats, gluten free
- 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 cup gluten free all-purpose flour blend
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp melted and cooled lactose free butter (I prefer Green Valley Organics)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add the melted cooled butter and egg last. Thoroughly combine with a beater or in a stand mixer.
- Scoop dough into the size of a large walnut (a large tablespoon), place on parchment lined cookie sheet and flatten slightly with wet fingers.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes or until light brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet and allow to cool on wax paper.
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but contains ingredients in amounts compliant with the Monash University app.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Category: cookie, low fodmap, gluten free, lactose free, holiday