Peanut butter sweetened with maple syrup and coated with chocolate are the perfect Healthy Peanut Butter Buckeyes.
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp peanut flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips, melted
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, maple syrup and peanut flour. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Roll into 48 teaspoon sized balls and place on the prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, melt the chocolate chips over low heat on the stove or in the microwave.
- Remove the chilled peanut butter balls from the freezer and use a toothpick inserted into the top to dip just the bottoms into the melted chocolate. Place back on the chilled baking sheet lined with parchment paper. If you find that the peanut butter balls are falling off of the toothpick, place back in the freezer for 10 minutes and then attempt to redip in the chocolate.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Dessert, Cookies, Holiday, gluten free, dairy free, low FODMAP