Ditch the store-bought stuff and add this salad dressing into your list of refrigerator essentials. It’s easy to make, delicious, sugar-free, and perfect for salad topping, marinating, and roasting veggies!
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp dried chives
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar or container with a tight-fitting lid. Shake until combined and season to taste.
- Store the dressing in the fridge, and shake or stir before using.
This dressing hardens a bit in the fridge, so run it under warm water or allow it to sit on the counter for a few minutes before using.
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but ingredients are used in amounts compliant with the Monash University App and guidelines. Please eat the foods that make you feel your best!
- Category: low FODMAP, gluten free, paleo-friendly, Whole30, vegan
- Cuisine: salad dressing, dip, marinade, sauce