These gluten-free cookies will have everyone fooled! They are buttery, soft in the center, and crisp on the outside. Best eaten when warm 🙂
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup turbinado sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups white rice flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I love Enjoy Life brand-dairy free and gluten free)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixer bowl, cream the coconut oil with the turbinado sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the mixture until everything is thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the white rice flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add flour mixture into coconut oil mixture and combine until dough is formed.
- Stir the chocolate chips into the cookie dough.
- Place tablespoonfuls of cookie dough onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to12 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
You can sub brown rice flour for the white rice flour, but the consistency may be a bit thick. The flavor of the cookie will also be altered.
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but ingredients are used in amounts compliant with the Monash University App and guidelines. Please eat the foods that make you feel your best!
- Category: dessert, gluten-free, sweet treat