These flourless and eggless cookies are bursting with peanut butter, maple and chocolate chips! Made with quinoa flour, these delicious cookies are gluten free and pretty healthy (for cookies!).
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 flax eggs (2 Tbsp flax mixed with 5 Tbsp cold water, allowed to set for 10 minutes)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups quinoa flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar, coconut oil, flax eggs, and vanilla extract. (You can do this with a mixer to make it easier, but not necessary!)
- Next, add the baking soda, baking powder and half of the quinoa flour. Stir until combined.
- Now, add in the rest of the quinoa flour.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips.
- Place the cookies by tablespoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. (These will not flatten when cooked, so you can flatten with the back of a spoon but I left mine in little balls.)
- Place cooked cookies on wax paper to cool and enjoy!
- Category: cookies, dessert, gluten free, vegan, low FODMAP, quinoa, treat
- Cuisine: Cookies