The warmth of the cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice pair perfectly with pumpkin to create a grain free fall quick-bread that is just as delicious as the tradition wheat-based recipe!
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup almond butter (I used a natural almond butter, homemade would work too)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil melted, but cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar (I prefer unfiltered like Braggs)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spritz a loaf pan with your favorite non-stick cooking spray (I use spray coconut oil).
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes, or until the outside is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Allow to cool thoroughly (2-3 hours) before serving.
Please note that coconut flour has not been tested for FODMAP content. Please listen to your own body and eat the foods that make you feel the best.
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: low fodmap, paleo, gluten free, grain free
- Cuisine: breakfast, bread, muffin, snack, baked good