The flavors of fall are alive in these simple bites that are made from pumpkin, pecan, nut butter, oats, a touch of maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice. Perfect for popping post workout or on the go!
- 1 cup oats (certified gluten free if necessary)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (almond butter or any other nut butter will work here)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, unsalted
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Roll into small balls and place on prepared sheet pan.
- Freeze for 30 minutes. Then, remove from freezer and store in a zipper bag or in a sealable container.
- Store in the freezer.
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but ingredients are used in amounts compliant with the Monash University App and guidelines. Please eat the foods that make you feel your best!
- Category: snack, low FODMAP, gluten free, dairy free, vegan
- Cuisine: snack, bite
- Serving Size: 2 bites
- Calories: 86
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 14 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Protein: 2 g