I’ve always loved the flavor of tart raspberries mixed into a sweet and gooey chocolate brownie. These brownies contain no refined sugar or flour and are 100% delicious. They will totally hit the spot when that chocolate craving strikes!
- 6 Large eggs
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup crushed, freeze-dried raspberries
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 4 oz chopped chocolate (I used Enjoy Life brand)
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana then whisk in the eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Sprinkle in the coconut flour, crushed freeze-dried raspberries, cocoa powder, espresso, baking soda, and sea salt. Make sure to stir until combined.
- Fold in half of the chopped chocolate chunks. The batter will be thick!
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top with your spatula. Sprinkle the fresh raspberries and remaining chocolate chunks on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick is inserted into the center and comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for about 30 minutes prior to cutting into squares.
- Category: paleo friendly, gluten free, grain free, dairy free
- Cuisine: dessert, baking, baked good