A simple DIY marinade that adds a TON of flavor from fresh herbs. Perfect for your favorite protein or produce – and I’ve included a formula to DIY any kind of marinade you like!
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Handful of your favorite fresh herbs (I love rosemary, oregano, and chives)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lb of protein or chopped vegetables
- Combine the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and herbs in a large bowl.
- Coat the protein or chopped vegetables in the marinade and allow to soak in the refrigerator for 30-90 minutes.
- Preheat the grill or oven just prior to cooking.
- Top the protein or vegetables with a sprinkle of salt and pepper just before grilling.
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but ingredients are used in amounts compliant with the Monash University App and guidelines. Please eat the foods that make you feel your best!
- Category: dinner, summer, low fodmap, gluten free, dairy free, grain free