This method can be applied to any of your favorite veggies! Roasting seasonal vegetables gives you a simple and delicious side dish that is the perfect match for any meal.
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, cleaned and cut in half*
- 2 cups carrots, cleaned and chopped into similar size as the Brussels
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat, foil or parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a large zip lock bag, and shake to coat the Brussels sprouts and the carrots evenly with the seasonings.
- Pour the contents of the bag onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and slightly crisp on the outside but soft on the inside.
*2 Brussels sprouts is considered low FODMAP.
Watch portion size while serving if following low FODMAP elimination diet.
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but ingredients are used in amounts compliant with the Monash University App and guidelines. Please eat the foods that make you feel your best!
- Category: low FODMAP, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, grain free, gluten free
- Cuisine: side dish