- 1/2 banana, mashed (if following low FODMAP diet, make sure it is a firm banana)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (any milk should work here, but I only tested almond)
- 1/4 cup Steel Cut Oats (I used Now Foods brand)
- 1 tsp chia seeds (I used Now Foods brand)
- 1 tsp flax meal (I used Now Foods brand)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 cup raspberries, frozen
- In a sealable container, combine the mashed banana, almond milk, oats, chia, flax, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, slightly melt the raspberries and top the overnight oats with the raspberry and liquid from melting (you can do this in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or over the stove until desired consistency).
*Steel cut oats have not been tested for FODMAP content. If you are completing the elimination portion of the low FODMAP diet please be cautious of your portion size and pay attention to symptoms.
- Category: gluten free, vegan, low fodmap, dairy free
- Cuisine: breakfast
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 293
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 91 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 50 g
- Fiber: 11 g
- Protein: 10 g